- Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor. Noninvasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse, PI blood perfusion index, pulse width height indicator bar, pulse waveform, sleep data recording, data analysis, battery remaining capacity warning, automatic shutdown, etc.
- Setup the 3 levels LED display brightness. Long-press the button to select a brightness level ranging from 1 to 3. The greater the value, the greater brightness of the display.
- Pulse oximetry is a way to measure how much oxygen your blood is carrying. By using a small device called a pulse oximeter, your blood oxygen level can be checked without needing to be stuck with a needle
- Uses a color LCD with good visibility. Need 2 AAA battery. Battery not included